Use a computer
The library has three public computers and offers WIFI to patrons who wish to bring in their own devises.
- Use is free
- Computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Usage time is limited to 30 minutes.
- Usage time for student homework is 60 minutes.
- Reservations for computer use may be made by phone or in person at the library.
- The reservation can be cancelled if the patron is not present at the reserved time and others are waiting to use the computers.
- Only one person at a time may use the computer.
- Children under the age of nine will not be allowed to use the computer unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Library staff has the right to terminate a patron’s use of the computer for any misuse or disruptive behavior.
- Patrons will be responsible for repair costs due to reckless damage.
- Patrons must bring their own flash drive or disks for personal projects.
- The library is not responsible for damage to personal materials.